Laos - Principle Business AssociationsLaos - Principle Business
LNCCI is the main business association in Laos, and several other organizations work on business issues within Laos, including:
- The American Lao Business Association (a member of the Asia Pacific Council of American Chambers of Commerce.)
- The U.S.-ASEAN Business Council
- The European Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Laos
- The Australian Chamber of Commerce in Laos
- Other foreign chambers, including Vietnam, Thailand, China, Japan, Korea, and others.
Many of the western chambers that conduct their business in English have flexible membership requirements.Prepared by our U.S. Embassies abroad. With its network of 108 offices across the United States and in more than 75 countries, the U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Department of Commerce utilizes its global presence and international marketing expertise to help U.S. companies sell their products and services worldwide. Locate the U.S. Commercial Service trade specialist in the U.S. nearest you by visiting http://export.gov/usoffices.
Laos Trade Associations