Gold Key Service
Spend your time doing what you do best - managing your company. Let the U.S. Commercial Service find, vet, and arrange meetings with interested partners in a foreign market.
- Customized market and industry briefings with our trade specialists
- Timely and relevant market research
- Appointments with prospective trade partners in key industry sectors
- Post-meeting debriefing with our trade specialists and assistance in developing appropriate follow-up strategies
- Help with travel, accommodations, interpreter service, and clerical support
- If your schedule or travel budget limits your ability to travel overseas, consider our video business services. You can receive all the benefits of our Gold Key Matching Services, but meet your potential business partners via videoconferencing instead of in person.
Gold Key Customer Results
Watch the Jump Design Group video to learn how this New York City manufacturer worked with the U.S. Commercial Service and found export success.
Download the full video (16 MB)
Eligibility and Pricing
You must be an export-ready U.S. company seeking to export goods or services of U.S. origin or that have at least 51% U.S. content to utilize this service.
The fee for the Gold Key Service is $700 for small and medium sized companies and $2,300 for large companies and may vary based on scope of work and market(s) of interest.
To learn more about the service and determine if it is right for you, contact one of our Trade Specialists today.