Department of Commerce Organized Trade Missions
Department of Commerce trade missions are overseas programs for U.S. firms that wish to explore and pursue export opportunities by meeting directly with potential clients in their markets.
Benefits of Trade Missions
- One-to-one meetings with foreign industry executives and government officials, pre-screened to match your specific business objectives whether for representation, direct sales or joint ventures in the local market.
- Networking events with guests from local industry multipliers including Chambers of Commerce, associations and business councils that are influential in the business community.
- Briefings and roundtables with the legal and business community on local business practices and opportunities.
- Site visits to local facilities where your technologies/services may be applied.
- Media coverage.
- March 7-10 – ICT Trade Mission to Singapore & Vietnam. Contact Ashish Vaid at Ashish.Vaid@trade.gov or (212) 809-2644 or Deborah Misouria at Deborah.Misouria@trade.gov or (202) 482-1701. Application deadline is January 8, 2017.
- March 12-16 – Power Technologies Trade Mission to Saudi Arabia & UAE. Contact Douglas Wallace atDouglas.Wallace@trade.gov or +966 (11) 488-3800 ext. 4159 or Dao Le at Dao.Le@trade.gov. Application deadline is December 31, 2016.
- March 26-31 - Trade Mission to Central America in conjunction with the Trade Americas – Business Opportunities in Central America Conference. Contact Diego Gattesco at Diego.Gattesco@trade.gov or (304) 243-5493 or Jessica Gordan at Jessica.Gordon@trade.gov or (601) 373-0784. Application deadline is January 31, 2017.
- March 26-31 – Transportation Technologies, Equipment and Systems Trade Mission to Turkey. Contact Kent Campbell at Kent.Campbell@trade.gov or (202) 482-7426. Application deadline is January 27, 2017.
- June 19-23 – Cyber-Security Trade Mission to Canada. Contact Thomas Hanson at Thomas.Hanson@trade.gov or (403) 265-2116. Application deadline to be determined.
2017 Trade Missions
March 7-10 – ICT Trade Mission to Singapore & Vietnam
March 12-16 – Power Technologies Trade Mission to Saudi Arabia & UAE.
Contact Douglas Wallace at Douglas.Wallace@trade.gov or +966 (11) 488-3800 ext. 4159
or Dao Le at Dao.Le@trade.gov. Application deadline is December 31, 2016.
March 26-31 - Trade Mission to Central America in conjunction with the Trade Americas
June 19-23 – Cyber-Security Trade Mission to Canada